Purchase a Flour Share to receive California-grown wheat that’s freshly-milled into flour each month. There are three shares based on location:
- SoCal Flour Share: pick-up in Pasadena, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, La Jolla or Downtown San Diego REGISTRATION WILL OPEN EARLY NOVEMBER
- Sonoma Grain Share: pick-up in Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, or PetalumaREGISTRATION WILL OPEN EARLY NOVEMBER
SoCal Flour Share
CHECK BACK AT THE BEGINNING OF NOVEMBER 2021
Sonoma Flour Share
Finally, Sonoma-grown and -milled flour!
And you can tell the difference. These wheats were selected from over a decade of trials for what thrives right here in our special coastal climate and grown using ecological practices. Then, they’re stone milled into distinctive, flavorful flour incomparable to anything you’ve ever eaten.
You’re invited to experience these unique flours through the Farmer Mai Flour Share. Each Share price is $200 and will take place December 2021 through May 2022 wherein members will:
- Receive 5 lbs of Chiddam Blanc de Mars freshly milled whole wheat flour once a month (5 lbs = 4 loaves of bread and a lot of pancakes, or a small mountain of cookies)
- Pick-up on the third Thursday of every month in
- Santa Rosa at Miracle Plum (extended pick-up time includes third Thurs-Sun)
- Sebastopol at the Permaculture Skills Center, OR
- Downtown Petaluma at a private residence.
Please complete this registration form by Friday, Nov 12 at 8 PM. Shares will be filled in order of registration date. You will receive a confirmation email that will request payment by PayPal or Venmo. If payment ($200) is not received by Monday, November 22 at 8 PM your spot will be offered to a waitlisted applicant. Only one share per person/family.